The second thing

We'll do it all. Everything. On our own. We don't need anything or anyone. If I lay here. If I just lay here. Would you lie with me and just forget the world? I don't quite know how to say how I feel. Forget what we're told. Before we get too old. Show me a garden that's bursting into life. Let's waste time chasing cars around our heads. I need your grace to remind me to find my own. All that I am. All that I ever was. Is here in your perfect eyes. They're all I can see. I don't know where. Confused about how as well. Just know that these things will never change for us at all.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Acerca de mim

A minha foto
O meu nome é Joana. Sou insatisfeita por natureza, quero sempre mais e sempre melhor. Sou indecisa, mas quando me decido vou até ao fim do mundo. O meu sonho é fotografar o mundo e as coisas bonitas que nos rodeiam. O meu grande sonho é não ter limites para o fazer.