The first thing

The more you see the less you know. The less you find out as you go. I knew much more then, than I do now. Neon heart day glow eyes. A city lit by fireflies. They're advertising in the skies for people like us. And I miss you when you're not around. I'm getting ready to leave the ground. Oh, you look so beautiful tonight in the city of blinding lights. Don't look before you laugh. Look ugly in a photograph. Flash bulbs purple irises the camera can't see. I've seen you walk unafraid. I've seen you in the clothes you made. Can you see the beauty inside of me?

1 comentário:

Acerca de mim

A minha foto
O meu nome é Joana. Sou insatisfeita por natureza, quero sempre mais e sempre melhor. Sou indecisa, mas quando me decido vou até ao fim do mundo. O meu sonho é fotografar o mundo e as coisas bonitas que nos rodeiam. O meu grande sonho é não ter limites para o fazer.